Riders are expected to be in full Club uniform when competing. The official uniform includes:
- Hermitage green jumper, white shirt (short or long sleeved) and Pony Club tie.
- Banana, fawn or oatmeal jodhpurs or breeches.
- Short riding boots fully soled in smooth leather or rubber synthetic material (a shallow ripple is acceptable) or long boots as outlined in the PCAV Gear Rules.
- Approved helmet (AS/NZ 3838, EN1384, PAS015 OR ASTMF1163) which must be worn at all times when mounted.
- Medical arm band
- BVPC polo tops can be worn during the cross country phase of a one day event or show jumping
All visible piercing must be removed or be securely taped and the Pony Club and Name badges should be worn when practical.
Additional BVPC uniform items can be purchased but these are not compulsory. These include:
- Club saddle blankets (if competing in a Show event may be required).
- Wet weather jackets.
The club has a new uniform shop where you may purchase these items on rally days between 12.30 - 1pm. For information on second hand uniform items contact Fiona Nichols at Brioni Park.
New uniform price list CLICK HERE.
New uniform order form CLICK HERE.